1. There’s a trailer park up the street from me…for some reason I always feel a little sad about it. The managers have a nice little sign (it’s called something or another “estates”, natch) and plant flowers at the entrances, but the sign has fallen victim to vandals (who doubtless live there) and cars that stray from the road several times. And they always put the sign back up. I don’t know why that makes me sad…just the thought that someone takes pride in a relatively humble place and no one seems to appreciate it I suppose. Anyhoo…I was stopped at the intersection across from the park this weekend and three little kids were out on the street having the time of their life on a Rascal. Yes…someone’s Grandma was no doubt trapped on the sofa of her trailer while these kids trippled up on a Rascal. But they were having a ball!
2. I do NOT watch that show Jon and Kate Plus 8. I’ve seen it just enough to have the opinion that Kate is a first class bitch and Jon is a scrotumless tapeworm. BUT…probably the only FULL episode I have seen was during a recent marathon wherein Kate (pre-reverse mullet) had her stretched out tummy tucked. If you have seen that episode, you know that Kate rested her bitch ass at her surgeon’s home. Well…ain’t it something that Jon is now dating her surgeon’s daughter?? That’s right…his new piece is none other than Hailey Glassman, daughter of the doc who stitched Kate back into shape. Small world up there in Jon and Kate land…
3. I’ve been unmotivated the past month or so–been to the gym all of ONCE. Didn’t do my Wii Fit at all. So imagine my surprise when I got on the scale and had lost SEVEN pounds. I could spit on my idea weight from here. Excited, I went up to the closet and got out my “skinny jeans”–a pair I don’t know that I have ever actually worn out of the house, but have remained, collecting dust, on the shelf until such time that I could get my ass in them. And guess what?? The shit fit!! With a lil room to spare. Thank goodness for the stomach flu I had a few weeks ago.
4. The famous gay penguins have split up…the victim of a homewrecking hussy. Read the full story HERE.
5. And speaking of famous gays…I went and saw “Bruno” yesterday. It was potentially the most offensive movie ever, but the offensive parts were so over the top that you couldn’t be offended by them. I can’t think of any group he didn’t take a stab at. I used free tickets to see it but would probably have waited until it came out on DVD rather than spend ten bucks to see it. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor, but I was DYING….DYING! when Bruno had the psychic channel Milli Vanilli.