It’s Time for another riveting episode of TMI Tuesdays!
1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life?
Lately, I feel like I haven’t accomplished a damned thing. But, I suppose, given the nutcase that raised me, it was an accomplishment in and of itself just to grow up and turn out fairly normal. Probably not altogether a fair statement, since she wasn’t too nutty until I was already grown…but there ya have it.
2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future?
Simply to make a difference.
3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find?
That I am an actor. That I am a painter. That I am an African-American football player. And that I am a southern gospel soloist. You would need far more time and patience than I have to find the real me.
4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)?
This sheltered small-town boy has never met anyone really famous. One of my best friends was an extra in the classic *snorts* movie “Waterworld” does that count?
5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero?
My late grandmother was a remarkable woman, generations ahead of herself in terms of her attitudes. Easily the least judgemental, most open-minded person I have ever known. When life threw her a loop, she would dust herself off, make herself better for it, and leave the situation without any trace of bitterness or resentment. We could all stand to be more like her.
6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation – Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making a sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks?
Not that I am aware of. God, my life is dull.