Here’s a fun little meme which any of you are welcome to steal! (Perfect for a case of writer’s block, which I’ve got this week)
1) Favorite object in your room?
The antique chair that my grandmother bought for my great grandparents.
2) Do you smoke?
I’ve been known to.
3) Do you own guns?
No. I’d blow my foot off..or be home sick one day and shoot the landscaper.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
I get those fruity things…with strawberries and stuff. I don’t recall what the proper name for them is.
5) Do you get nervous at the doctors?
No, not usually. I have dread if I know I’ve got to be sliced, diced, or punctured in anyway, but not nervous.
6) What do you think of when you hear hot dogs?
lips and assholes.
7) Favorite song?
Can’t pick just one…but some of my all time favorites are Vogue by Madonna, Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, and Bust a Move by Young M.C.
8.) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9) Can you do push ups?
not many…but yes.
10) Can you do a chin up?
I probably could do two.
11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don’t really have any. (strong hints for bling have gone ignored too long). But I do have a ring that my sister gave me years ago that I wear sometimes.
12) Your pet peeves are?
We don’t really have all day do we? I guess my biggest one is people who drive in the left lane for miles even when they are being passed on the right….oblvious to the fact that they ought to move over.
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Not today…but many, many times befoe.
14) Do you like to work on your Birthday?
I don’t like to work at all. LOL! Not completely true…but I usually take my birthday off.
15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I’d like a new nose. Is my nose a trait?
16) Are you named after anyone?
My middle name is probably after one of my uncles.
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I wish I could take a nap.
I need to remember this song and get it on iTunes.
19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly
water, coffee, and Coke
20)What’s your job?
lately, putting lipstick on pigs.
21) Current hate right now?
the person who dented my car (and, subsequently, my wallet)
23) Do your friend’s love you?
most of the time, when they aren’t wanting to strangle me.
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
had dinner with friends and then came home and watched the ball drop, it was low key.
24) Where would you like to be right now?
25) Name three people who will complete this.
26) Are you one of those people that thinks and talks about their life being unfair?
No, and I usually can’t stand those people. Most of us are only victims of our own bad choices.
27) What shirt are you wearing?
a shirt from the Gap. (that Jason has one just like!)
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, they slide off. You slide off. The pillows slide off.
29) Can you whistle?
Yes I can
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I dont sing in the shower.
33) Favorite girl’s name?
Suzie Belle. (just kidding)
34) Favorite boy’s name?
hell if I know…
35) What’s in your pocket?
36) Last person that made you laugh?
I don’t know that I’ve laughed in a few days…
37) Best toy as a child?
Match Box cars, Lincoln logs (or any building toys)
39) Do you love where you live?
I like it. I don’t LOVE it.
40) Do you give good advice?
41) Who is your loudest friend?
we can all get loud at times…I couldn’t call anyone particularly loud.
43) Does someone have a crush on you?
not that I’m aware of. Come forth if you do.
44) Favorite part about your weekend?
the last weekend was a wonderful do-nothing weekend…sleeping in, naps, and general relaxation.
45) What are you gonna do for your next birthday?
Hard to tell.
46) Favorite sports team?
Obviously, the person writing these questions didn’t know me.
48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
49) What were you doing 12 AM this morning?
laying in bed watching Frasier.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Get movin’ or you’ll miss the shuttle at the dealership.