It’s time for another blush-inducing TMI Tuesday!!
1. Are you pro-marriage? Why or why not?
As a social construct, yes. For myself? Oh LOOK! A kitty!
2. Have you ever invented or thought you invented a sexual position?
Yes, when I was much younger I thought I had invented mammary intercourse. It wasn’t like I did it and thought I’d invented it, it was more like a little lightbulb went off in my pubescent mind that said “OOO! You COULD do that!” Imagine my surprise, years later, when I saw an adult movie and realized it was not a new idea at all. Now, I realize there is nothing new in the sex world at all. If there is a place IT can be put, someone has already tried it.
3. Do you like to be tied up? Always or sometimes?
I honestly don’t know…but if I did, I can not imagine my answer would be “always”. Who ALWAYS wants to be tied up??
4. Do you consider online cybering adultery?
It depends. If it’s not secretive or interfering with the relationship…my idea is “I don’t care where you get your appetite, so long as you come home for dinner.” But if it develops to the point that there is some online emotional bond with another, or the relationship is suffering because of it, then yes, it’s certainly inappropriate.
5. Do you prefer masturbation over real sex?
What kind of a dumbass question is this? If anyone answers YES, then they aren’t doing sex right. (Of course, maybe I’m just not doing masturbation right….hmmmm)
6. Do you want sex more times a day than your partner?
7. Do you get offended when you partner openly flirts with others or are you okay with it?
I’ve never been in that situation, so I couldn’t say. I don’t think I’d be very upset with some harmless flirting…I’m a fairly secure person.
8. Do you think you’re flirty by nature?
No, not at all.