Yeah, yeah, I’m a day late. But the “blizzard” has my concept of what day it is a little off. Here’s another tantalizing (and embarassing) TMI Tuesday: (and one that I respectfully ask anyone who knows me in real life to pass on reading…thank you very much)
1. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that you were sure in advance you would hate (or never try) and then discovered to your surprise you loved?
If I was sure in advance I would hate it, then there is no chance in hell that I would try it. That said, I’ve never really disliked anything that I have tried.
2. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that proved a lot less interesting in practice than you thought it would be beforehand?
When I first had sex, it didn’t strike me as much more interesting than what I was able to do myself. It was fine, but I didn’t see what the big deal was. Then, years later, I tried it again with someone who knew what the hell they were doing and it all made sense. But, overall…I’d have to say that “road head” is overrated. All those gear shifts and cupholders, trying to focus on the road. Wondering if the windows are tinted enough. Forget it!
3. How do you let your significant other know you’re in the mood? How do you let a new person in your life know?
Ya know, I’ve tried a light caress of the leg that climbs just a bit too far north…a tender kiss carefully placed on the neck, but subtlety doesn’t seem to get me anywhere…so I try, “I’m horny. Here’s some vodka.”
4. How does your significant other let you know he/she is in the mood?
When that happens, I’ll let you know.
5. Is there one that got away – a sexual opportunity you didn’t realise was one at the time, or weren’t ready for and regret missing ever since?
This indicates that I have, at some time, turned down sex. This concept is foreign to me, so I am unable to answer the question. I suppose when I was younger, cuter, and singler I probably could have gotten laid a lot more if I tried. But do I regret it? Naaa…