1. What do you find is the most exciting part of a new sexual encounter?
I assume this means a new encounter with a new person? By that measure, it’s been so long I honestly don’t recall…but probably just seeing what lies beneath the clothing. There’s something nice and honest and refreshing about seeing someone naked, them seeing you naked, and still wanting to jump each other’s bones.
2. Do you have “a most exciting part of a sexual encounter” with a usual partner?
No. I’m just excited if we have one.
3. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you just met?
That depends entirely upon how many vodka tonics I have consumed.
4. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you work with?
I work with a small group, and feel like we’re all friends. So probably more so than in a typical cubical farm environment.
5. How open and honest are you about your life with a casual acquaintance who lives in your neighborhood (or the parent of your child’s friend or…)?
Well, I’m not going to tell them about my bowel movements, or my sex life, or my bank balances. But I’ll say hello and genuinely mean it when I ask “How are ya?”
Bonus (as in optional): Define a “normal” as in “normal relationship” or “normal sex life”.
Hell if I know…but the world would be a happier place if everyone were as open and free spirited as Red over at Dr. Pepper is Good for the Soul.