1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?
Hmm…I’m not sure. Any part CAN be sexy. But I’m gonna go with feet. I can’t recall ever thinking “Damn, those are some HOT feet.”
2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
As long as there is some on the holder, I’m good. If I’ve put it there, 99 percent of the time, it was while sitting on the toilet, and by the time I stretch my foot across the bathroom to knock a fresh roll off of the shelf, then strain to get it to roll toward me, I’ve expended all the effort a roll of TP deserves and will not care which way it’s hanging.
3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?
No…but I’ve suggested it, and given the opportunity I sure would.
4. Did your parents have a “birds & bees” talk with you? Id so, at what age?
I really don’t recall one. I do remember a very awkward cartoon that used to be available in the free community service area of Blockbuster that explained it all…
That’s it! I never realized Howie Mandel was the narrator. I don’t remember much about it except when the man and the woman were “makin a baby” under the animated sheets, the houseshoes on the floor were bouncing up and down.
5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world?
They could send me a winning lottery ticket. OR they could pay off all my debt. Either of those would have my world totally rocked.
What does sex mean to you?
It’s when two people get under the sheets and make the house shoes bounce, isn’t it?