1. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have?
It depends on how cold it is and how “lovey” I’m feeling. It ranges from “all tied up in a knot together” to “if so much as a hair touches me, Im gonna kick you into the floor.”
2. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorce parent to date before introducing the kids to the “new” “special” person in their life?
I think once the parent knows that they’d like to have this new someone around for a while, they should meet. There is certainly no need for Little Suzie to meet every man who buys mom dinner, but if it seems like something that has the potential to last a while, the parent owes it to all involved to go ahead and see how they all mesh.
3. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed… romance, experimentation or foreplay?
Well, if I can only pick one, I’d say experimentation. And that’s all I’m gonna say about that…
4. What do you thinks makes a kiss great?
One that has some passion behind it. One that involves the whole body and not just the lips.
5. Describe your sex life in two words.
Ummm…I can think of a lot of words to describe it. None of which I better use here if I ever plan to have sex again.
Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell….
Several! And, since I wouldn’t mind a repeat, I won’t be sharing them here. 🙂