1. Call for Guest Bloggers! Months back, one of my oldest and bestest friends recounted for us all a story of teenaged pranks. Well, I think it’s past time for another guest blog. Any takers? Particularly you real-life lurkers?
2. Everything I own is breaking. First my computer, then my tire, and now my satellite. Saturday night I was flipping channels and suddenly got the dreaded black screen with an error message. An hour on the phone with tech support later, I was told they could do nothing to help me and would have to send out a repairman. NEXT FRIDAY! Almost a whole week without TV??
3. My mom called the other night to let me know I’d gotten her into trouble at Christmas. Seems her stumbling around and slurring her words didn’t bother her in the least, but when I mentioned that she and I had gone gambling it was cause for concern. Really? Spending twenty bucks to play Keno is bad, but swallowing a handful of pills is ok?
4. I promised pictures of the dollhouse project I’ve been working on, and I’m finally delivering. Sorry the quality isn’t better…I’ll put some more up once it’s finished. It’s at the point of tedium now–gluing on individual shingles, stones, and painting little tiny pieces of wood…but the end is near!
5. This morning it was time for that twice a year torture known as a dental cleaning…you know,where you keep your mouth open for an hour while all manner of terrible sounding machines operate in your mouth. I had a new hygienist this morning who always waited just a second too late to use the “sucker” and so twice I was choking on that spackle flavored tooth polish they use. Ick!