Alan, uber amazing in his own right, has humbled the Vinyl Village with the Uber Amazing Blog award. The rules are simple:
- Put the lotion on the skin…WAIT! That’s not right…put the LOGO on your blog site.
- Nominate at least 5 other blogs for this wonderful award!
- Let them know they have received this blog by posting a comment on their site.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
So, without further ado, it’s time for me to pass on the honors:
1. As extra insurance against getting one of her tampon snowflakes for Christmas this year, I bestow the award upon TrailerParkBarbie. But seriously, in these tight economic times, who can’t use one of her how-to guides for homemade holiday gifts?
2. Snooty Primadonna, who doesn’t strike me as either snooty or a primadonna, has led a fascinating life that she’s been kind enough to let unfold in her blog. As a fellow member of the Crazy Mother Club, Snooty has a permanent place in my daily clicks.
4. Big Hair Envy is up next. You feel like you really get to know her by reading her blog, and since her husband, Cool Breeze, has started a blog of his own, I look forward to hearing all the parts she leaves out.
5. Little Miss Sew and Sew has the most adorable grandchildren. (I’m a sucker for kids lately, my biological clock must be ticking–do guys have a biological clock?) And whether you tune in to see the results of her enviable sewing skills or just to take in a story from her life, you’ll be glad you did.