1. One of my earliest posts was about the navigation system in my car, and how I would rather have a more entertaining voice to guide me from place to place. While this won’t help me, since it’s only for Tom-Tom models, I may be one step closer to achieving that reality if NavTones keeps broadening their market. You can get Kim Catrall, Burt Reynolds, a granny, a cowboy, or a gay lover. If they get Wanda Sykes to work in my car, I’m in!
2. Well…she’s out. Mama left the loony bin last Thursday. She sounded more like herself, but her stay didn’t do a thing to help her make healthy decisions. She was calling from her ex-husband turned sometime live-in boyfriend’s place. Or, I should say, his PARENT’S place–yep, he’s in his 50’s and still lives with his mommy when he isn’t living with mine.
3. Politics is serious business…so lets have some fun with it. Click here to play Palin as President. (You can click on most of the objects in the oval office)
4. And in more fun political business…I guess by now everyone has seen McCain snatch the mic from an old geezer who insisted that Obama was an “Arab”. I thought it was very classy of him, and would love to see how he might react to this woman (thanks Jamie):
5. The past few days have seen COLD temperatures late at night and early in the morning. Perfect sleeping weather! I can not get outta bed. But it’s also the first time that I’ve had to experience cold mornings on the travertine floor that was installed in my master bath back in the spring. Talk about a wake up call.
6. We’re all stressed lately. (If you’re not, please let me know your secret). But this morning’s little poster reminds us not to take it all too seriously.