1. Let’s start the day with a laugh, shall we?
The American Government funded a study to see why the head of a man’s penis was larger than the shaft. After 1 year and $180,000, they concluded that the reason that the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.
After the US published the study, the French decided to do their own study. After $250,000 and 3 years of research, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.
Australians, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study. After 2 weeks, a cost of around $75.46, and 2 cases of beer,they concluded that it was to keep a man’s hand from flying off and hitting himself in the forehead.
2. Let’s all do a good deed today. This is one of those “click to give” sites–this one provides 0.6 bowls of food per click to animals awaiting rescue. Click here to help!
3. I’ll be giving you an update on my family reunion soon…but for now, let me just say that I know a few relatives skipped out on the festivities to go to NYC and eat dinner with drag queens.
4. The cemetary where my sister, grandfather, great grand parents, and who knows how many other relatives, are buried was the victim of thieves recently. It’s one of those “memorial gardens” with the flattish headstones that have a bronze vase that screws into the ground. Like this:
Any-ole-how, the thieves made off with a bunch of these vases. My question–what were they gonna do with them? Any scrap yard would realize where they were from. Second question–do these crack heads not even have respect for the dead?
5. This morning’s insprirational poster has a point, I promise. Fro-hats aside…we fellas don’t have many options as to what to do with our hair. At least not compared to women. Despite having my hair cut by different people and in what I thought were different styles over the past 15 years, it pretty much looks the same in any picture. Maybe I’ll grow a fro hat.