Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar are pregnant again. For the 18th time. I found some interesting facts on them at the Discovery Channel. They actually titled the page “Fun Facts”. I personally don’t see anything FUN about changing that many diapers…but to each his own:
- Michelle’s been pregnant for 135 months of her life.
- Average number of months between Duggar births is 18.
- Estimated number of Duggar diapers to date is 90,000.
- The Duggars do approximately 200 loads of laundry each month.
- The Duggars feed their entire brood for less than $2,000 per month.
- The only person in the Duggar family whose name doesn’t start with “J” is Mom — Michelle.
- Every Duggar child learns to play both violin and piano.
- The family organizes their household chores by assigning “jurisdictions,” so everyone knows exactly what their daily responsibilities are.
- The Duggars estimate all the family members combined have worked approximately 39,000 total hours building their new house.
- The Duggars are debt free.
Now, I don’t pretend to understand WHY anyone would want to have so many damned kids. It seems you would never get to spend enough time with any of them to have any sort of real bond. Further, I don’t understand HOW they are even able to find the time or privacy to MAKE all these babies. And 18?? The poor dear probably is at the point where she breaks wind and one just falls out. I hope she keeps up on her Kegals. They should give her a free Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation—because Im betting it looks a hot mess down there. I suppose I should offer my congrats to the happy couple–they clearly have more sex (which probably is otherwise hard to come by for a woman with a mullet and a man named Jim Bob) and money than most of us.